Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sweet stories.

copyright to Hyun Son.

You can find a cafe in every corner, anywhere you go in Seoul. A while ago, I had time with my grand father at a cafe. He compained, "since when people enjoyed coffee like this?" In his generation, there were only "coffee" in the menu in cafe. Whereas nowadays various kinds of coffees such as cafe latte, americano, espresso, frappuccino and tons of other names are waitting for our choice. No wonder my grandfather got sick of looking at the menu and let me choose one for him.
Yes, we Koreans didn't enjoy coffee a lot. It's one of the westernized culture to kill time in a cafe. Me, myself is also a part of that culture.
But when I choose a cafe to spend some time with coffee, I prefer a small cafe which has story to tell. whether it's its owner's story or costumer's.
Here, I love watching the photograghs of the owner's cute little kids :D

aren't they lovely?

3 comments:

  1. i think this is a great shot! =) love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll have to tell my friend about your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, they are :) the photo is very nice. i have been to Seoul 2 times and it is really amazing city, i hope i can do it again in the future

    ReplyDelete